We are excited to have you officially a member of our great Society! The induction ceremony needs to be done physically, where you will be taking an oath to move the health of Nigerians ever forward through the professional conduct of our specialty.
The induction will give you the following items:
1. A plaque with your name and your membership status.
2. A Society stole to be used during ceremonies.
3. A SOFPON tie or scarf to be used whenever you wish.
Please note that you must be:
1. Registered for the 24th SOFPON conference
2. Pay your 2021 SOFPON National dues
3. Pay your induction fee
The different categories are:
|Fellows (Full Member)||N25,000|
|Senior Registrars (Member)||N20,000|
|Diploma in Family Medicine holders (Member)||N22,000|
|Registar/Diploma in Fam Med trainee (Associate Member)||N18,000|
To pay your induction fee, please click here